Key West Fishing Charter
Don't have an account? Create one.
When you book with an account, you will be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Kindly note: Free membership, does not receive the membership discounts. Click Here to find out more.
Or Continue As GuestContinue As Guest
Spend a perfect day on the water fishing, sight seeing the wildlife refuge, snorkeling, and island hopping. Our goal is to put you on a fishing adventure of a lifetime!
Key West Fishing is some of the best in the world! From Blue Marlin to Yellowtail Snapper, there is always something to be caught in the open ocean, the many reefs and wrecks that surround the southernmost tip of the United States, and the famous backcountry of the Florida Keys. We offer many different styles of trips aboard the Reel Thang:
- Inshore (4 and 6 hour excursions)
- Reef / Wreck (4, 6 and 8 hour excursions)
- Offshore (6 and 8 hour excursions)
Our goal is to put you on a fishing adventure of a lifetime! Captain Will has fished for a living for over 25 years. His extensive experience and love of fishing will help ensure that you have fun, catch fish, and completely enjoy your day on the water. Aboard The Reel Thang, we encourage anglers of all experience levels to thoroughly participate in the fishing fun.
- Bottled water
- Spend a perfect day on the water fishing, sight seeing the wildlife refuge, snorkeling, and island hopping.
- Experience some of the best and most diverse fishing in the world, with access to both the Gulf of Mexico and the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Pick your fishing experience: 4, 6, or 8 hour excursions in the Back country, Reef and Wrecks, or Offshore.
- Customize your trip and combine several fishing spots or add in a snorkeling stop or out island gourmet picnic.
- Catch and eat your own fish! We will clean your catch and you can take it to any number of fantastic Key West restaurants that will cook your catch for you!
The Reel Thang is a perfectly appointed 27’ Parker Center Console with all the equipment and options needed for a great day of fishing including:
- 9.5’ beam which provides lots of room and a stable ride
- Radar, gps, satellite radio, and fish finder
- Twin 200HP Yamaha Engines
- Head/Marine toilet
- Cushioned bow seating as well as a cushioned jump seat in the stern
- Ice, custom tackle, bait, and bottled Water
- All required Fishing Licenses
- Fish Cleaning
- Snorkel gear for combo trips