8+ (70-270 lbs)
- Big Island
- Zip Line
Premium members receive exclusive discounts on adventures and gear!
9 lines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel make this the only full canopy tour on Hawaii Island. Set within a towering forest on a private nature reserve, this aerial adventure is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Certified guides ensure safety and comfort and share their extensive knowledge of the area’s natural and cultural history.
- Zip, trek & rappel through a sustainably built aerial trekking course
- Experience the thrill of flying from tree to tree and reaching speeds up to 45 MPH while taking in the beauty of the forest canopy
- Tree to Tree zipping means no walking up and down stairs in between zips
- Enjoy majestic views of the Kohala Coast, the Island of Maui, and ancient Hawaiian agriculture systems from centuries ago
- Take a fun off-road drive in one of our 6 wheel drive Pinzgauers to the top of our course. Enjoy a complimentary treat of local macadamia nuts, trail bars, and fruit snacks
- We comply with the highest level of safety standards set by the industry’s internationally recognized governing body; The Asscociation for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
- Capture the fun with a GoPro camera rental or have your guide take photos for you with our photo system designed specifically for ziplines.