- Big Island
Premium members receive exclusive discounts on adventures and gear!
Travel through the remote and rugged landscape of Kau- home to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, historic farming plantations, ranches, and the famous black sand beach of Punaluu. Discover how the powerful forces of nature have shaped the people and landscape of this dynamic region, Hawaii’s largest land district. The perfect blend of nature and culture led by an expert Interpretive Guide, this tour reveals what it’s like to live on two active volcanoes.
- Discover the all the “must see” spots within the Park including the dramatically changed Halemaumau Crater
- Discover breathtaking views of Kilauea and the Kau coast and catch a bird’s eye view of the Halemaumau Crater from a private viewpoint on Maunaloa
- Sample & shop for award-winning farm fresh coffee at Kau Coffee Mill, along with other
- Hawaii Island grown treats like macadamia nuts, honey, & chocolate
- Walk across a crystal-fine black sand beach as you search for basking sea turtles at Punaluu.
- Immerse yourself in stories of Hawaiian legends and mythology with a focus on Pele,
- Hawaiian goddess of fire lightning, wind, & volcanoes
- Explore a historic 165-year-old working ranch known for its sprawling view planes, native forest, and wildlife such as cattle, goats, sheep & horses.